Kitee High School welcomes students from all over the world!
In order to get a place to study, you must know the Finnish language well enough to be able to understand Finnish-speaking teachers and fellow students.
Jos ymmärrät tämän lauseen, olet jo pitkällä 😊
Jos joudut käyttämään kääntäjää ymmärtääkseni tämän lauseen, sinun täytyy opiskella suomen kieltä vielä lisää, ennen kuin haet opiskelijaksi Kiteen lukioon.
For more information, see https://www.kiteenlukio.fi/fi/
Kitee High School provides you with
- potential to find your place in the world
- possibilities to see the bigger picture in different fields of knowledge
- opportunities to practice working independently and in a group
- a chance to outline and reach your goals
- free study materials
- free lunch every school day
Kitee High School is a diverse and high-quality educational institution
- a versatile basis for all fields
- students from various different locations;
about 25% of our students come from countries other than Finland
- general upper secondary school education for young people and adults
- university cooperation
- modern facilities and learning environments
Kitee High School is just the right size
- a safe learning environment
- students are not lost in the crowd
- moderate group sizes
- a good atmosphere – the students and teachers know each other
It is possible to rent an apartment either from the city of Kitee (see additional information about Kiteen Kotitalot Oy) or from private people.
It’s possible to rent a one-room, two-room, three-room or four-room apartment and live alone or share the apartment with fellow students sharing the rent as well. The typican rent level in Kitee is 250-350 euros per month for a one-room apartment, 440-550 euros per month for a two-room apartment, 570-700 euros per month for a three-room apartment and 600-700 euros per month for a four-room apartment including the water charges.
When you have received the place to study in Kiteen lukio, we will help you find an apartment.
Kiteen Kotitalot Oy
Kiteen Kotitalot Oy is rental housing company owned by the City of Kitee. The company offers cosy housing choices in three different areas near Kitee city centre.
Here, you can get acquainted with the housing areas of Hutsi, Peltola and Rantala https://www.kiteenkotitalot.fi/fi/etusivu
Opening hours of the housing office (Kiteentie 25, 82500 Kitee):
Monday 9:00 - 15:00
Wednesday 9:00 - 15:00
Friday 9:00- 12:00
Marjut Kettunen, tel. +358 40 105 1212, e-mail: email@example.com