Matriculation degreeHigh school
|Study location||Finland, Jurva|
|Type||High School, full-time|
|Nominal duration||3 years (150 ECTS)|
|Study language||combined Finnish/English|
|Awards||Matriculation degree (Ylioppilastutkinto)|
-Finnish level B1.1 or higher
Please, send all documents to following e-mail: email@example.com
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Finnish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Finnish level B1.1 or higher
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
General intake 21.2.2023 – 21.3.2023
1. Sport experiences.
Trying out different sports such as hiking, canoeing and cycling. The module can be arranged either in Finland or in Estonia.
2. Internationalisation, culture and languages.
The module strengthens the students’ international competence and includes a trip to a European country.
3. High school diplomas in visual arts and physical education.
4. Visual arts, music and physical education.
The modules include for instance:
- ‘‘penkkari or bench pressing’ (an event where graduating students or ‘abit’ as they are called in Finland dress in funny costumes, have a gala and drive around in lorries throwing candy)
- playing in a band
- ‘wanhat tanssit’ (a formal prom where the 2nd year students celebrate their new role as the oldest of the school).
5. Refresher courses for senior year students (different subjects)